Subject: [wsrp][all] WSRP Implementation Roadmap - Conflict with bi-weekly WSIACall

Sorry, it seems this not I sent yesterday didn't get through ...

Thomas Schaeck
08/15/2002 10:59 AM

To:    wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
cc:
From:  Thomas Schaeck/Germany/IBM@IBMDE
Subject:    [wsrp][all] WSRP Implementation Roadmap - Conflict with
       bi-weekly WSIA Call

Dear WSRP TC Members,

it turns out that the time slot this Thursday that I had proposed to
discuss the roadmap for a WSRP implementation in Open Source collides with
the WSIA bi-weekly call. I'll put it up as the main aganda item for the
regular WSRP call next week, Thursday August, 22nd 9am PST / 12 pm EST / 6
pm CET instead.

To avoid loosing too much time, I'll send around an initial proposal for
the scope and roadmap for the WSRP implementation in a separate e-mail.

As always, I'd like to encourage everybody to review the current spec draft
and submit comments to the spec editors via the mailing list. Please so not
only comment on potential errors or issues, but also let us know if you
find ambiguities or inconsistencies.

Best regards,

Thomas