Subject: Re: [wsrp] [WSRP-IMPL] Thoughts on WSRP Open Source Implementatation...

We should try and find out if there are sufficient members of the TC willing to
work on this that aren't also tainted.  We are in the same position as IBM in
that we are beginning early implementations hence need to disqualify ourselves
as well.  Who out there isn't planning on implementing a WSRP
producer/container over the next 4-6 months and would be willing to work on on
a validation/compliance suite?

As for calling the Apache work a "reference implementation"  I think we need to
be careful.  WSRP has a variety of usage patterns -- one of which seems to be
the target of this implementation.  As "reference implementations" often
define/imply a coded version of the specification i.e. the code defines the
spec particularly where the spec is unclear -- it seems inappropriate in this
situation.  Would "sample implementation" be a better term?
   -Mike-