Subject: RE: [wsrp] [WSRP-IMPL] Thoughts on WSRP Open Source Implementatation...

What platform?

Best regards
Carsten Leue

-------
Dr. Carsten Leue
Dept.8288, IBM Laboratory Böblingen , Germany
Tel.: +49-7031-16-4603, Fax: +49-7031-16-4401

|         |           Jeff Broberg     |
|         |           <jbroberg@novell.|
|         |           com>             |
|         |           08/21/2002 03:59 |
|         |           jbroberg         |
  |       To:       larry_cable@yahoo.com, Alan Kropp <akropp@epicentric.com>, Thomas Schaeck/Germany/IBM@IBMDE, "'Michael        |
  |        Freedman'" <Michael.Freedman@oracle.com>                                                                               |
  |       cc:       wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                     |
  |       Subject:  RE: [wsrp] [WSRP-IMPL] Thoughts on WSRP Open Source Implementatat ion...                                      |

We are planning on having a clean room implementation and would participate
in the creation on the compliance suite.

Jeff