Subject: [wsrp] [wsia-wsrp] 8/27/2002: Upcoming WS-Security OASIS TC Meeting

I hope to be attending the upcoming WS-Security opening TC next week
from 4-5 September 2002 in Redwood City. As this related standards
development complements or affects our work, I am asking if you have
general questions or inputs?  I could be more focused in providing any
feedback for the benefit of the WSRP-WSIA efforts.

Thank you.
Monica J. Martin
Drake Certivo, Inc.
208.585.5946

	-----Original Message-----
	From: Lothar Merk
	Sent: Fri 8/23/2002 12:51 AM
	To: wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org; wsia@lists.oasis-open.org
	Subject: [wsia] WSIA/WSRP F2F Meeting - Registration - Final
Reminder

	Hello,

	if you have not registered up to now and you intend to come to
the
	WSIA/WSRP F2F Meeting in Germany (September 9th-12th), please
	e-mail today (August 23rd).
	Please indicate if you will attend all 4 days or only parts of
the meeting.
	Attached you can find a list of persons that registered so far.
Please send
	me a mail if you registered and cannot find you name in the
list.

	You can find the agenda and information about the meeting
location/hotels
	at http://oasis-open.org/committees/wsrp/meetings/index.shtml.

	Regards,

	Lothar