Subject: Re: [wsrp] RE: [wsia] [wsia-wsrp] 8/27/2002: Upcoming WS-SecurityOASIS TC M eeting

Yes and yes, I agree with Mark.

I've also found out what Mark mentions in is last sentence, that
WS-Security does not have the notion of identity mapping in its current
draft.

In a previous conf call we've said that we would be removing userID from
the protocol because WS-Security would provide that mapping.
As it turned out things are different we may need to rediscuss this.

Alejandro