Subject: Re: [wsrp][all] Proposed Agenda for the F2F Meeting next week

Dear WSRP members,

here's the tentative agenda for next week:

(See attached file: WSRP-WSIA Meeting Sept 9th-12th 2002 - Agenda
09-05-2002.doc)

Please let me know any topics or issues that you expect to require
sigificant discussion by end of business today so that if necessary I can
adjust the times and create a list of the issues we need to make sure to
close on at the F2F.

So far, I have recorded topics/issues from:

Mike

Did I miss any ?

Best regards,

Thomas