Subject: RE: [wsrp] Updated Schedule for WSRP 1.0 TC Specification

Sasha,

I am suggesting that the *technical* issues shall be raised by the end of
the next face to face meeting so that they can be resolved thereafter.

Requests for clarification of the spec, editorial comments, stuctural
improvements etc can be submitted until December 16th according to the
proposed schedule.

Regarding caching, extensibility and properties, the idea is that the spec
editors bring in the designs proposals for extensibility and properties in
the 0.7 draft. For caching, Gil will make a proposal wich we need to
discuss in one of the next few calls - based on that we should put an
initial section on caching into the 0.7 draft.

Then we should have a review phase for discussion of these concepts,
further refine caching, leading towards the 0.8 draft. The 0.8 draft should
give a resonably complete picture on caching, extensibility and properties
so that it is possible for the TC to review those sections and raise any
issues by the face to face meeting.

Best regards,

Thomas

Sasha Aickin <AlexanderA@plumtree.com> on 09/17/2002 01:16:30 AM