Subject: [wsrp] minutes 12/05 call

Hi all,

here they go:
I attached the roll call as an HTML file.
Please inform me if I missed somebody in the roll call or if corrections to
the minutes are needed.

(See attached file: RolCall1205.htm)
1. roll cal

2. Accept last minutes
no objections -> accepted

3. issues
solved: use camel lower casing
solved: add Consumer meta data field: "methodGetSafe", no need for
tristate->drop
solved: optional except for two cases: LocalizedString, ResourceValue
agreed to explicitly include InteractionResponse in an UpdateResponse.
Rich send's proposal to list to let people look into it. Hopefully this one
can be resolved by email.
soved: no explicit fault type, one can put this in the fault detail of
OperationFailed fault
#158a
solved: agreed to encourage people to choose small sizes for sessionID.
Limit size to 4K.
#158b
solved: rename to ConsumerEntityKey, limit size to 256.

4. next meeting scheduled to 17:00CET, 11:00EST, 8:00PST, duration: 1:30h

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com
Voting Members Company 5-Dec
William Cox BEA
Gino Filicetti Bowstreet y