Subject: RE: [wsrp] redirectURL mutually exclusive with interactionResponse

The discussion to-date has been that the Portlet can not ask the Portal to do such things when it is doing a redirect. The net effect for the cases you raise would be the Producer throwing away the cloned Portlet (it never really got used to generate markup anyway)  and any new session. We may want to revisit this for v2, but at this point I would keep the exclusion for v1 (it is always easier to relax than to tighten such constraints).

Rich Thompson

Andre Kramer <andre.kramer@eu.citrix.com>

03/25/2003 11:00 AM