Subject: Re: Groups - oasis - Ballot "F2F Grenoble - call for participation" hasbeen amended

please ignore this one, I'm struggling with the KAVI system a bit, again :
-)
A new ballot will be opened asking you for participation.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

|         |           wsrp@lists.oasis-|
|         |           open.org         |
|         |           03/31/2003 04:17 |
  |                                                                                                                                                  |
  |       To:       Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM@IBMDE                                                                                                  |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                        |
  |       Subject:  Groups - oasis - Ballot "F2F Grenoble - call for participation" has been amended                                                 |

Web Services Remote Portal TC member,

An open ballot presented to Web Services Remote Portal TC has been amended.
This ballot was opened on Monday, 31 March 2003 @ 4:00 am ET and closes on
Wednesday, 7 May 2003 @ 9:00 am ET.

Please DO NOT REPLY to this email; instead, vote using this link:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/ballot.php?id=25

Here is the amended ballot:
---
"F2F Grenoble - call for participation"
Our next F2F will be in Grenoble, Mai 12th to 14th. To allow the host for
proper planning, please let us know if you plan to participate as soon as
possible.
Please note that you can change your "vote" at any time. This allows you to
choose option "I plan, but.." to give us an idea, and later to definitly
commit. I ask you to handle the votes for "I will attend" or "I will not
attend" as definite votes.

Amendment Posted on 3/31/2003:
try to force sending of notifications

- I will attend
- I will not attend
- I plan to attend, but can't commit yet

Referenced Items
Date            Name                             Type
----            ----                             ----
27 Mar 2003     wsrp-f2f-052003-meetingloca...   Agenda
27 Mar 2003     wsrp-f2f-052003-hotelinfo.html   Agenda
27 Mar 2003     wsrp-f2f-052003-sungrenoble...   Agenda

---

If this changes your vote, please send an email to tc_admin@oasis-open.org,
asking that your vote for this ballot be deleted.  If you do not want to
change your vote, no action on your part is necessary.  If you have not
voted on this ballot, please vote at your earliest convenience by visiting
the following URL:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/ballot.php?id=25

Thank you,
OASIS Open Administration