Subject: [wsrp] Deferred Items

I did a scan back through the 2 sets of TC minutes to extract the following deferred items. I have attempted to organize these according to the discussions we have had relative to continuing work efforts. If subcommittee chairs could add any other items that were deferred during their discussions, it would be very helpful.

Should be addressed in v1.1:
  1. Markup rules for XForms, cHTML, VoiceXML
  2. Publish/Find/Bind
  3. Semantics of no UserProfile vs no UserProfile data
  4. Exploiting attachment mechanisms
  5. Exploiting message level security

Address in v2:
Align with emerging standards Coordination Enhanced Caching Customization Refine current spec
Rich Thompson