Subject: WSRP F2F in Grenoble, attendees?

Dear WSRP TC Members,

we need to get the final number of participants for the face to face
meeting from May 12th - 14th.

Please decide whether you will attend the next face to face meeting in
Grenoble by Thursday this week and let us know by selecting "I will attend"
or "I will not attend" at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/ballot.php?id=28.

Alejandro needs the number of participants urgently.

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Schaeck
Chairman OASIS WSRP TC

----- Forwarded by Thomas Schaeck/Germany/IBM on 04/28/2003 10:10 PM -----
|         |           Alejandro        |
|         |           Abdelnur         |
|         |           <alejandro.abdeln|
|         |           ur@sun.com>      |
|         |           04/28/2003 07:33 |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       Thomas Schaeck/Germany/IBM@IBMDE, Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM@IBMDE, Alejandro Abdelnur                       |
  |        <alejandro.abdelnur@sun.com>                                                                                         |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  WSRP F2F in Grenoble, attendees?                                                                            |

Thomas, Richard,

Would you please encourage people to indicate if they are attending or
not to the F2F by the end of this week. I need to do the breakfast/snack
and lunch reservation accomodations and problably change to a smaller
conf room if  we are below 18. And as I'm organizing this remotely I
want some buffer time to get this done by the Grenoble admins.

Thanks.

Alejandro.