Subject: Call for statements on successful usage of WSRP

Dear OASIS WSRP TC Members,

now that we approved the TC spec and decided to have it reviewed publicly
and later submit the WSRP spec as an OASIS standard, we need to prepare a
few things.

One thing we'll need is at least three statements from companies saying
that they successfully use the WSRP specification.

The statement could be as simple as "I certify that my company, company
???, is successfully using the OASI WSRP TC specification." Or it could be
a bit more elaborate with additional details etc.

Who will provide such a statement ? Please contact me if your company is
willing to do so.

statement.

Best regards,

Thomas