Subject: Re: [wsrp] [errata #19] Mode change conformance statement

Or to say it more strongly; if we know there will be times that the request will not be honored (even if rare), then the only appropriate guidance is that the portlet developer not depend on the request being honored.

I think this was the majority view when this was discussed at the F2F.

Rich Thompson

Subbu Allamaraju <subbu@bea.com>

05/21/2003 09:43 AM