Subject: Re: [wsrp] RE: [wsrp-interop] [wsrp][wsrp-interop][wsrp-conformance] Thursday calls

Yes, I worry about this too and would not have proposed the delay if I had known it would cause another conflict. I appreciate Yossi's offer to go ahead on 6/5 and think we will be mindful of deferring any issues that become controversial so that our Israeli colleagues can participate in the discussion as well.

Rich Thompson

Alejandro Abdelnur <Alejandro.Abdelnur@Sun.COM>
Sent by: Alejandro.Abdelnur@Sun.COM

05/28/2003 08:36 AM