Subject: Plumtree's WSRP statement of Support

Plumtree's statement of support for WSRP:

"On behalf of Plumtree Corporation, I would like to state that Plumtree Corporate Portal is successfully using the specification as approved by the OASIS WSRP Specification Technical Committee. We think that WSRP specification is ready for becoming an OASIS standard."

ross