Subject: [wsrp] Primer editor(s) needed

As we seek to make the WSRP easy to understand and use, the task of editing a primer is a vital next step. While the various subcommittees will be asked to contribute portions of the document, the task of pulling it together into a coherent document needs a group of 1-4 people willing to spend a few hours a week on the effort. I would appreciate hearing from people who might be able to participate in this effort or contribute resources from their company that can assist with this editing.

Rich Thompson