Subject: Re: [wsrp] service & portlet descriptor changes, how does a consumer know?

I think any v1 solution is going to be dependent on the Consumer periodically polling for new metadata and therefore not be a satisfying solution. As we tackle the coordination issues, perhaps this could be a subtopic as a metadata update is ideally something the Producer proactively tells the Consumer.

Rich Thompson

Alejandro Abdelnur <Alejandro.Abdelnur@Sun.COM>
Sent by: Alejandro.Abdelnur@Sun.COM

06/16/2003 12:24 PM