Subject: Re: [wsrp] service & portlet descriptor changes, how does aconsumer know?

Title: Re: [wsrp] service & portlet descriptor changes, how d
I wanted to concur with Rich on this. I'm reviewing this thread from end to end, so I know that this point moves by pretty quickly, but I wanted to point out that we need to resist the urge to tinker and tweak. I think this feature will be self-solving because a producer has too much invested in keeping its consumers notified of changes to just "forget" or "neglect" to inform those downstream. Either that or they will go out of business pretty quick. I'm not usually so draconian or darwinist, but this is pretty basic.

Ciao,
Rex