Subject: initCookie

I've a few questions on the reason behind the initCookie operation and
the way it is specified.

Per the spec, this operation is supposed to let the consumer *assist*
the producer in establishing certain cookies that the producer *may*
require for managing a load-balancing environment.

However this reasoning is somewhat vague. In particular it does not
explain why WSRP has this special requirement when most HTTP-based apps
don't require such a process. In a sesne WSRP is going beyond HTTP and
Cookie RFCs in requiring an extra operation to initialize a producer's
environment.

More importantly, the spec does not explain what prevents a producer
from establishing the same cookies upon the *first request* from the
consumer in a transperant fashion, and why it needs consumer's help.

I'm looking for a clarification on this operation.