Subject: Re: [wsrp] Dealing with unauthenticated users

My apologies. I mean "not authenticated".  A consumer may "know" the
identity of the user and choose to pass this information on even though
this identity is not authenticated. So again I don't believe
userAuthentication=wsrp:none says anything about the consumer knowing
the user identity -- just whether it is authenticated or not.
      -Mike-