Subject: Possible face-to-face topic

As part of encouraging development with WSRP, I'd like to suggest a face-to-face topic on how can we provide open source developer tools and code to speed development with our 1.0 specification.    SOAP Web Services standards by their nature are defining APIs with a multitude of interfaces and methods heavy with required parameters.  We should start talking about what tools and best processes help developers digest and build against the WSRP interfaces.

ross