Subject: More sobig suddenly

Hi Folks,

This message is not meant as anything except a heads up, but I just
deleted 76 sobig virus messages that arrived in the last half hour.
Obivously, I have no idea where they could be coming from, since I am
on a number of lists, but since I don't open attachments I'm not
expecting or that are from someone I know with a message explaining
it that makes sense to me, and I get my email on my Mac box, it is
highly unlikely that I am allowing it to perpetuate. This is very
unexpected, and that's about all I can say.

Sigh,
Rex
--
Rex Brooks