Subject: Fw: Interop Demos

FYI ... the WSRP talk at XML 2003 is scheduled for Wednesday (December 10th) at 4:45-5:30 with the demo to follow at 6:00-6:30.

Rich

----- Forwarded by Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM on 10/24/2003 12:59 PM -----
"Dee Schur" <dee.schur@oasis-open.org>

10/24/2003 12:38 PM

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS, "Von Riegen, Claus" <claus.von.riegen@sap.com>, "Monica Martin" <monica.martin@sun.com>, <Farrukh.Najmi@sun.com>, "Freund, Robert" <bob@quadrasis.com>
cc
"Carol Geyer" <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>, "jamie" <jamie.clark@oasis-open.org>
Subject
Interop Demos

Hi everyone,
Our demos are posted on http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2003/schedule.asp and it appears as if
IDEAlliance made every effort to accommodate our requests, I think the schedule looks good. I am getting ready to post the schedule to the OASIS home page and post an announcement in the OASIS News. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
Regards,
Dee