Subject: Re: [wsrp] Hi

I would note that this appears to be the most recent virus to hit the internet. It is unlikely that it actually came from Mike's machine as this virus spoofs the source email address. What it does mean is that someone with references to the wsrp email list on their computer is infected. I would encourage all to update their anti-virus software and then scan their systems.

Thanks, Rich

michael.freedman@oracle.com

01/19/2004 01:45 PM

wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
[wsrp] Hi

 Test =)
rkrgcsiqfqlpqciy
--
Test, yep.

ednrybjwgee.exe is removed from here because it contains a virus.