Subject: Interfaces reading for F2F

Folks,
    The following links are for the current draft proposals for the variety of interface features currently being discussed in the Interfaces subcommitee.  Can you please review these documents prior to the F2F and come prepared to discuss/raise questions/concerns?  Note: each document is short [1-2 pages]:

  1.  Caching:  Invalidation based caching.
  2.  Deployment: How can a consumer be redeployed with portlet customization data?
  3.  Leasing Handles: Should handles expire?
  4.  Property Usage Field: How can we describe properties better so consumers can use them?
  5.  Versioning: Should we have a way to get the WSRP version via our API?
  6.  Resources: Should resources be exposed/supported via our Protocol vs the current HTTP?
  7. Collaborative Customization: How can the consumer and producer collaborate to provide a consistent L&F?