Subject: Fwd: [egov] OASIS ballot on the Common Alerting Protocol

Dear TC members,

The voting for making the Common Alerting Protocol an OASIS standard
closes tomorrow, March 31, 2004, end of day, and I would like to ask
for your support, if your company hasn't already voted. We currently
stand at 49 of the 54 total votes needed to fulfill the requirement
of having 15% of the voting membership of OASIS. We only need 5 more
votes to qualify. All votes cast to this point have been Yes, so we
are quite close. If your company hasn't voted yet, and you want to
support this effort, the process is described below and an article
about CAP is attached.

Thanks,
Rex Brooks

--