Subject: Re: [wsrp] XML2004 abstract deadline

Hi Rich, good idea - I'd propose a WSRP stock quite service.

"This paper describes how a WSRP based solution can be implemented using
the concrete example of a stock quote service that plugs and plays with all
WSRP compliant portals. Besides the technical aspects of setting up such a
service, it also covers various related issues including authentication,
user profile and entity data management and billing between the WSRP stock
quote service and the portal as the WSRP consumer."

Best regards,

Thomas

Thomas Schaeck
Architect WebSphere Portal Server, STSM
IBM Software Group
Phone: +49-(0)7031-16-3479   Mobile: +49-(0)171-6928407   e-mail:
schaeck@de.ibm.com   Fax: +49-(0)7031-16-4888
Address: IBM Deutschland Entwicklung GmbH, Schoenaicher Str. 220, 71032
Boeblingen, Germany

|         |           Rich Thompson    |
|         |           <richt2@us.ibm.co|
|         |           04/22/2004 06:00 |
  |       To:       wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org                                                                                                   |
  |       cc:                                                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  [wsrp] XML2004 abstract deadline                                                                                            |

This deadline is May 7 ... the day after our next TC call. The one
suggestion made (so far) for a paper was to detail out a solution that
exploits WSRP ... anyone have a candidate for such a description?