Subject: Fw: regarding wsrp

Karl raises a good point about OASIS having a facility for a developer's email list focused on implementing the standard. I will put discussing whether or not to take advantage of this opportunity on the agenda for the call on June 3rd.

Rich

----- Forwarded by Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM on 05/26/2004 05:34 PM -----
"Carol Geyer" <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>

05/26/2004 04:14 PM

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
cc
<karl.best@oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: FW: FW: regarding wsrp

Note the other dev lists on the subscription form
http://www.oasis-open.org/mlmanage/.

--c