Subject: Re: [wsrp] How does one Portlet create a URL to another Portlet?

WSRP 1.0 doesn't provide for this.  We curerntly have no official
mechanism for the consumer to publish any of its locations to the
producer/portlet; nor any ability for it to communicate information
about other portlets in the consumer.  The Coordination subcommitee is
looking into this area for 2.0.  You might want to check out the curent
state of the eventing mechanism in this subcomittee as it hopefully
provides the foundation of what you seek.
      -Mike-