Subject: Confirmation: Re: XML 2004 Paper Accepted

Title: Confirmation: Re: XML 2004 Paper Accepted
Dear Marion,

Thanks very much for accepting my submission, and I am pleased to confirm that I do indeed wish to speak at XML 2004. I look forward to making the arrangements as needed.

Thanks, again,
Rex Brooks

Dear Rex,

Congratulations!

On behalf of the XML 2004 Conference Chair and Planning Committee, I am pleased to announce that your submission entitled "Connecting the Dots: CAP and WSRP" was selected for presentation at XML 2004 in Washington, D.C., U.S.A. The exact date and time has not been identified yet, but will be confirmed by mid July. Talks will be scheduled on Tuesday November 16 through Thursday November 18.

Please reply to this email (to melledge@idealliance.org) by June 25th indicating whether you still wish to speak at the conference or not. Please read the rest of this email carefully before accepting, as it contains the conditions of acceptance.

We expect all speakers:

- To produce a paper, marked up using DocBook and preferably using the conference template, no later than September 3, 2004. This is a very important aspect of this conference. Attendees use this information as a reference for many years, and it will also be archived on the web.

- To maintain their current information in the speaker (submissions) database. The database may be accessed online using the same log in email and password as you used to submit the paper originally.  If you have forgotten your password, either click on the "Don't Remember My Password" link or contact me for that information. The content for the conference web site (http://www.xmlconference.org) and the printed brochure is created directly from this database. Please help us keep the information accurate.

The database link is: http://www.idealliance.org/xmlusa/04/call/

- To make every effort to abide by the deadlines and requests associated with making the presentation. If at any time you are unable to make the presentation, you will be expected to attempt to find a replacement speaker for the same talk. If this is not possible, please let us know as soon as possible so we can arrange for another speaker to speak on a related topic. We do have a formal waitlist to cover this eventuality.

We encourage you to post information about your presentation on your company web site, or on a personal weblog if you have one.  XML 2004 Conference banner ads in different sizes will be available on the conference web site shortly.  If you have any questions, please contact me directly at melledge@idealliance.org or +1 (251) 432-3766 (US Central time zone).

We all look forward to a great 2004 conference and thank you for your involvement and assistance in making this happen.

Thank you,

Marion L. Elledge
IDEAlliance
Telephone: (251) 432-3766
email: melledge@idealliance.org

Check out news and upcoming events at:
http://www.idealliance.org

XML Europe 2004
April 18-21, 2004
http://www.xmleurope.com

TechDoc Summer Workshops
June 28-30, 2004
http://www.tech-doc.org/
Watch for details!

Extreme Markup Languages
August 2-6, 2004
http://www.extrememarkup.com

XML 2004
November 15-19, 2004
http://www.xmlconference.org
CALL FOR PAPERS NOW OPEN!

Confidentiality Notice

The information contained in this electronic transmission and  any of its attachments may contain confidential or legally privileged material. These documents are intended for the sole use of the above named addressee(s). If you or your company is not the intended recipient and you have received this electronic transmission in error, you are notified that copying, reading or disclosing these documents or their contents, or in any way using the information contained in them, is prohibited. If you received this  ommunication in error, please notify us immediately at 703.837.1070 and delete this electronic transmission.

--
Rex Brooks
W3Address: http://www.starbourne.com