Subject: Agenda for teleconferencers

As we have a significant number of folks hoping to attend by
teleconference (7ish) careful agenda planning can increase folks ability
to participate.  For the seven of you that indicated you will attend via
teleconference can you e-mail me the time zone you will be calling from
and how early in the morning [for those in the U.S. its reasonable for
you get up to participate] so I can get a better understanding of if
there is enough hours/overlap to make an attempt at reshuffling agenda
ietms to better fit your preferences/schedules?  If it looks fruitful I
will follow up with an overview of the proposed agenda and the basic
goals for each item [as I know it] so you can send in your priorities.

The seven are:
Scott Goldstein
Farrukh Najmi
Jon Klein