Subject: Re: Gluecode WSRP support

Adam,

I have added Gluecode to the list forwarded to Carol for use in interactions with the press. I liked the idea of maintaining this list on out web page and so have separated the list of those participating in interop testing into a list of those with announced products and a list of those additional companies that have been involved in interop testing. One question I would raise for the TC, is it worth making the first list a hyperlink to the relevant announcement (or I suppose a hyperlink to the relevant product)? If so, would people be willing to send me the correct link for their company?

Rich Thompson
OASIS WSRP TC Chair
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center / Yorktown Heights, NY
Phone: (914) 945-3225 / (203) 445-0384    email: richt2@us.ibm.com

"Adam Lieber" <alieber@gluecode.com>

06/28/2004 01:24 PM

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS
Gluecode WSRP support

Hi Rich,

Hope all is well.  Gluecode is releasing its product supporting WSRP (producer and consumer).  Can we get added to the list of supporting companies on the TC site?

Best,

Adam Lieber
Corporate Development

Gluecode