Subject: Status of CDA for network access

I have held off sending the details for filling out the CDA so F2F
attendees can have network access because there is now some debate about
whether the CDA is the appropriate form.  This form doesn't effectively
cover network access -- however the form that does cover this requires
too many approvals on my side to allow us to execute it in 2-3 weeks.
Before I went on vacation the CDA was offered as a work around for
simpler approval.  I am trying to determine if we can still use the CDA,
can find another [more appropriate] form that is more lightweight then
our network access agreement, or are merely stuck without being able to
give you access to the network.  I hope to have this resolved soon and
will send an update tomorrow.