Subject: Fw: [wsrp] PFB technical notes ready for public review

Rich,

since I will be absent on the next meeting:
In case there is a voting for entering the public review please act as a
proxy for me and vote "yes, enter public review" on my behalf, please.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
WSRP Standardization Technical Lead
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com
----- Forwarded by Richard Jacob/Germany/IBM on 09/23/2004 07:17 PM -----

             Richard
             Jacob/Germany/IBM
             @IBMDE                                                     To
                                       Rich Thompson <richt2@us.ibm.com>,
             09/23/2004 07:08          wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org,
             PM                        wsrp-pfb@lists.oasis-open.org
                                                                        cc
                                       uddi-spec@lists.oasis-open.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [wsrp] PFB technical notes ready
                                       for public review

Rich,

the WSRP PFB SC has finalized and reviewed the Abstract Model, UDDI and
ebXML technical notes.
We think the notes are ready to enter public review.

I would like to ask you as the WSRP TC chair to take appropriate action to
ask the WSRP TC for approval for entering the public review; and if
approved to announce the public review.

The links to the documents are the following:

PDF format:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-pfb/download.php/9220/wsrp-pfb-abstract-model-1_0.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-pfb/download.php/9217/wsrp-pfb-uddi-tn-1.0-draft-10.pdf

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/wsrp-pfb/download.php/9372/wsrp-pfb-ebxml-tn-1.0-draft-10.pdf