Subject: Re: [wsrp] F2F attendance ballot - closed

Given the responses on the ballot, it will be important that those attending via teleconference make an effort to call in on Tuesday morning so that quorum can be established. We will also discuss in the "administrative overhead" on Tuesday AM whether or not a daily recap would be in order given the time zone impact on remote attendees.

I would also note that we will be needing to have someone volunteer to take minutes from after this F2F through the next F2F. I appreciate Adam's willingness to serve in this capacity for the past several (I think it was three!) rotations despite not having the time to actually join the TC. He has informed me that changes on his job are requiring to step away after this F2F.

Rich

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

11/02/2004 12:11 PM

wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
[wsrp] F2F attendance ballot

Note that the ballot regarding attending the F2F next week is closing today and tomorrow morning I will be notifying the building of those for whom access should be granted (currently 8 people). If you have not yet responded, please take a minute to do so.

Ballot is at
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/ballot.php?id=576&vr=1&ew=0