Subject: Re: [wsrp] Comment

What I meant was that, the spec uses operation/arg style to describe
these operations, and the actual (from wsdl) input/output message types
are never used to describe these operations.

Strictly speaking, this is inconsistent for a specification. IMO, the
correct approach would be to introduce the input/output message types
first, and then refer to those for all operations in the spec.

Subbu