Subject: Re: [wsrp] Extra query args on a render url

Not quite, here the portlet in effect becomes the actor, while in public
params the consumer really is.
The portlet would need to know the mechanism on how to pass public params
to the consumer.
URL params are one option, but as we state in the public params in general
the params can come from somewhere else.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
WSRP Team Lead & Technical Lead
WSRP Standardization
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com

             Michael Freedman
             <michael.freedman
             @oracle.com>                                               To
                                       wsrp <wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org>
             04/12/2005 05:34                                           cc
             PM
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [wsrp] Extra query args on a
                                       render url

Isn't this covered using public parameters?  Or are suggesting
extensions to it?
   -Mike-