Subject: Re: [wsrp] Secure transport

Yes, that is the scenario I am talking about. I am trying to determine
if we believe (2) abides by the conformance statement as this is clearly
the eadsiest thing for the consumer to do an it avoids the complexities
of managing a stack of secure requests [i.e. while a page is secure
another portlet also asks that the page be secure -- now the consumer
would have to remember there are two portlets requiring this and wait
until both "release" before it stops using (1), (3), or (4).

What do the existing consumers do today?
-Mike-