Subject: namespacePrefix

Now that we no longer discourage portlets from namespacing form field
names [and likely will encourage it], do we need to clarify further how
namespacePrefix works across requests?  I believe we finessed this is v1
because we didn't believe things that would be resubmitted to the
consumer through to the producer would be namespaced -- now they
can/will be.  If the portlet uses the wsrp_rewrite_ namespace rewrite
token for a field name is the consumer responsible for stripping the
namespace on subsequent form submit?  If the portlet uses the
namespacePrefix in the RuntimeContext does the consumer likewise remove
it on form submit?  Or must is guarantee that the namespacePrefix passed
in the RuntimeContext of the submit request be identical to the one it
supplied before?  How long does it have to ensure this behavior?