Subject: Re: [wsrp-interfaces] Why do we have an onLoad event and no onUnload?

Well I actually had a slightly different use case in mind for OnLoad.
In the end there are a variety of lifecycle events it may be interesting
to pass to the Portlet -- these include consumer [application] init/load
and corresponding destroy/unload, user login/logout, initial "page"
render [per user].  Though my use case pertains to the that later, our
current wording allows for a variety of interpretations that likely
makes it meaningless [i.e. can't get interoperability] to the producer.
I wonder if we should just remvoe this from 2.0 and let
consumer/producers experiment until we have more time to talk about
consumer lifecycle events more thoroughly?
     -Mike-