Subject: Securing WSRP

Title: Securing WSRP

As we finalize WSRP 2.0 and start up work on a follow on security technical note, I think it is now timely to submit a profile proposal (see attached) for securing user facing Web services for your consideration. I believe the profile is both very pragmatic (i.e. implementable today using available security infrastructure) and addresses many of the WSRP TC security use cases and deployment scenarios likely to be met in the field and is upwards compatible with converging identity federation standards.

Regards,

Andre

Andre Kramer, Citrix (R&D) Ltd.

<<SISP140705.doc>>