Subject: [wsrp] redirectURL allowed in handleEvents response?

This issue has failed to develop a consensus within the Interfaces SC.

In preparation for holding a vote during the August 25th TC call, this is an email thread for Subbu and Mike to summarize the opposing points of view. Rather than rehash the full discussion, I would ask that questions be restricted to any points about those summaries which need clarification.

Subbu, would you post a summary in favor of adding this capability first so that we have a chance of capturing this in a single email thread?