Subject: Re: [wsrp] Groups - Agenda.ppt uploaded

I will update the time slots expected for v2 issue discussion once we are closer and can more reasonably estimate the time needed. I have tried to keep these in the afternoons in order to make it easier for those who will participate via phone to be part of the discussion/decisions.

I would note that I penciled in several slots for people to present what they consider to be important use cases for v3 to cover. Please let me know if you are preparing such a presentation and the amount of time you expect the presentation will need.

Rich

Rich Thompson/Watson/IBM@IBMUS

08/29/05 09:19 AM

wsrp@lists.oasis-open.org
[wsrp] Groups - Agenda.ppt uploaded

The document named Agenda.ppt has been submitted by Rich Thompson to the
OASIS Web Services for Remote Portlets (WSRP) TC document repository.

Document Description:
First draft

View Document Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/document.php?document_id=14218

Download Document:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wsrp/download.php/14218/Agenda.ppt

PLEASE NOTE:  If the above links do not work for you, your email application
may be breaking the link into two pieces.  You may be able to copy and paste

-OASIS Open Administration