Subject: CAP 1.1 vote down to the wire, needs 7 more votes

Hi Folks,

We're at the deadline time again for this next version of CAP, this
time it is CAP 1.1. As of this point we have 40 of the required 47
votes needed to ratify CAP 1.1.

Still looking for votes from the following companies who have members
on the EM-TC:
E-Team (Voting rep Matt Walton left company but trying to contact
current person that should cast the vote)
Honeywell (voting rep:  Roy Kolasa)
Department of Homeland Security (voting rep:  Michael Dacanta)
Oracle (voting rep:  Martin Chapman)
HumanMarkup.org (Somehow I got inadvertently replaced as the voting
rep, and I have messages in to our currently designated rep, as well
as an inquiry as to how it is that I was replaced, for whatever good
it will do.)
Mitre Corporation (voting rep: Doraiswamy 'Raj' Rajagopal)
Lockeheed Martin (voting rep:  James Crawford)
LMI (voting rep:  Mark Crawford)

If you could contact your rep and see if they can get authorization
for a vote, we would certainly appreciate it, and you might, too, if
you're on the wrong end of the next emergency. As always, getting the
votes as well as encouraging adoption goes along with the job of
writing standards, as those who labored through getting WSRP 1.0
ratified can attest.

Thanks,
Rex
--