Subject: [wsrp] example URLs in spec

I noticed from other specs proceeding towards standardization an issue where WSRP also does not comply, namely; RFC 2606 (http://rfc.net/rfc2606.html) reserves certain domains for example URLs in order to eliminate conflicts with real URLs. Anyone object to changing our examples to use the example.com domain (e.g. producer.example.com, consumer.example.com and resource.example.com)?