Subject: Navigation params comments

Two questions/comments on the navigationParameterDescriptions (page 29
of draft 12):

a. There is a statement that says that

"As such, regardless of the values in the PropertyDescription‘s
capabilities field, navigationParameters are always modifiable and
optional."

Does not this weaken the notion of wsrp:required capability?

b. The intent of the next sentence is not clear to me.

"While Consumer policy governs what navigation parameters are supplied
to each invocation of a Portlet, Consumers SHOULD supply the same value
to Portlets which are related to distinct Producer offered portlet
handles and provide a navigationParameterDescription referencing the
same QName for the parameter’s name."

I think what we want to say is that the consumer should try to supply
the same value to any portlet with a matching name as specified in
navigationParameterDescription. How about changing this text to the
following?

"While Consumer policy governs what navigation parameters are supplied
to each invocation of a Portlet, Consumers SHOULD supply the same value
to any portlet with the same QName for the parameter's name as specified
in the portlet's navigationParameterDescription."