Subject: WSRP tModels registered at uddi.org

Hi all,

the WSRP tModels described in the WSRP UDDI tech note are registered and
published at the uddi.org site which is the authoritative source.
You can find them here: http://www.uddi.org/tmodels.html

Unfortunatly the V2 UBRs are going down (see my other mail), which means
that the last registration step goes away.
Having this said, I think we are now set to publish the tech notes.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / best regards,

        Richard Jacob
IBM Lab Boeblingen, Germany
Dept.8288, WebSphere Portal Server Development
WSRP Team Lead & Technical Lead
WSRP Standardization
Phone: ++49 7031 16-3469  -  Fax: ++49 7031 16-4888
Email: mailto:richard.jacob@de.ibm.com