Subject: Re: [wsrp] Navigation params comments

Rich,

I think appendix is quite helpful.
I was wondering if it makes sense to go even one step further and
compare those states in terms of:
who created, when, who maintains it and how are exchanged?

When reading WSRP spec for the first time the number of different types
of state may be overwhelming.
At that time I put together  a comparison table that I referre to from
time to time.

I enclose it even it may not  up to date since in this way it is easier
to illustrate the point.

Regards,
Wesley

Rich Thompson wrote: