Subject: RE: [wsrp] Request scope support

As a consumer, I'd like to have a way for  JSF to work seamlessly in
WSRP, but I am not sure we are going to be able to arrive at a good
solution for v2.0. For my end users, I would also like to have a more
narrow back button for the portlet, or set of portlets which share
state without having the whole page involved, but I understand that
that becomes highly problematic if a portlet gets maximized, as well
as with other possible state changes.

Rex